- Integral Power Steering
- This must-have feature provides nimble handling while greatly reducing fatigue during long hours of operation.
- Bevel gear 4-wheel drive
- This must-have feature provides an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle, plus a water-tight seal, making these tractors perfect for challenging rice-paddy work.
- Full-open hood and slide-out grill
- Proper daily maintenance can greatly extend the life of your tractor. To make both maintenance and repairs easier, the L3408 have a newly designed, one-piece, full-opening hood. Plus, for easy cleaning, the front grill quickly slides out.
- More powerful direct injection diesel engines
to take on the toughest jobs.
- The Kubota original direct injection engines offer a rare combination of more power, durability and better fuel efficiency, so you’ll be able to get the job done quicker and more efficiently. These engines also boast lower levels, which equates to less stress and fatigue after long work days.
- Powerful and versatile means
getting the job done faster.
- You’ll finish even the big jobs quicker with more horsepower and a mechanical shuttle transmission. The transmission offers 8 forward
and 4 reverse speeds (8F/4R), enabling you to select the perfect speed for higher productivity.
Main shift lever
Range shift lever
- Highly durable transmission
- Made from cast iron, our long-lasting transmission is sure to keep you on the job longer with reduced maintenance. It also contributes to a lower center of gravity which means increased stability.
- Large fuel tank
- A large capacity 34-liter fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel, so you can work longer without stopping to refuel.
To ensure the best performance, the KRL160D rotary tiller was totally developed
and manufactured by Kubota. Especially designed for the L3408 tractor, not only is
the balance excellent, you’ll also enjoy comfortable and longer operation.
- Rotary tiller blade
- Designed in a crescent shape for more
efficient cultivating, the special rotary tiller blade cultivates faster and wastes less power than conventional L-shaped blades.