- Large fuel tank
- A large capacity 42-liter fuel tank lets you fill up with more fuel, so you can work longer without stopping to refuel.
- Highly durable transmission
- Made from cast iron, our long-lasting transmission is sure to keep you on the job longer with reduced maintenance. It also contributes to a lower center of gravity which means increased stability.
- Full-open hood and slide-out grill
- Proper daily maintenance can greatly extend the life of your tractor. To make both maintenance and repairs easier, the L4508 have a newly designed, one-piece, full-opening hood. Plus, for easy cleaning, the
front grill quickly slides out.
- Bevel gear 4-wheel drive
- This must-have feature provides an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle, plus a water-tight seal, making these tractors perfect for challenging rice-paddy work.
- Powerful and versatile means
getting the job done faster.
- You’ll finish even the big jobs quicker with more horsepower and a mechanical shuttle transmission. The transmission offers 8 forward
and 4 reverse speeds (8F/4R), enabling you to select the perfect speed for higher productivity.
Main shift lever
Range shift lever
- Integral Power Steering
- This must-have feature provides nimble handling while greatly reducing fatigue during long hours of operation.
- More powerful direct injection diesel engines
to take on the toughest jobs.
- The Kubota original direct injection engines offer a rare combination of more power, durability and better fuel efficiency, so you’ll be able to get the job done quicker and more efficiently. These engines also boast lower levels, which equates to less stress and fatigue after long work days.
To ensure the best performance, the KRM180D rotary tiller was totally
developed and manufactured by Kubota. Especially designed for
the L4508 tractor, not only is the balance excellent, you’ll also enjoy
comfortable and longer operation.
- Rotary tiller blade
- Designed in a crescent shape for more
efficient cultivating, the special rotary tiller blade cultivates faster and wastes less power than conventional L-shaped blades.