- Advantages Contributing to
- With its high-speed, multi-row capabilities,
the Kubota Ride-On Type 6-Row Model
NSPU-68C Rice Transplanter delivers an
operational performance far superior to that possible with manual transplanting or even when working with a walk-behind transplanter.
Together, these advantages make possible the production of stable yields of high-quality rice that contribute to the realization of unprecedented profitability. Labor-saving and cost efficient, this Kubota Rice Transplanter effortlessly responds with maximum satisfaction to the needs of professional customers striving to expand and rationalize operations.
Powerful Driving Force for Superior Productivity
Securely completed with precision, the high-speed transplanting capabilities of the Kubota Model NSPU-68C Rice Transplanter contribute to a significant reduction of time on-the-job, minimized operator fatigue, and optimal productivity so that cost effectiveness and profitability are enhanced.
- Powerful Engine for Optimal Performance
- Built in a trustworthy Japanese Plant for exceptional precision and reliability, the 17HP water-cooled, 2-cylinder/4-cycle Model GZ460 Gasoline Engine delivers a swift transplanting speed of 1.62 mls. In addition, innovative technology reduces both noise and vibration so that operator fatigue remains minimal.
- Large-Diameter Wheels Exceptionally
Efficient in Muddy Fields
- Operational efficiency is enhanced in muddy or deep-tilled paddy fields by the powerful Drive Force of the large-diameter,
Excellent Precision Contributes to Highest Quality Harvest
Remarkable User-Friendlv Maneuverabililty for Enhanced Efficiency
The Kubota user-friendly maneuvering performance makes operating the Kubota Model NSPU-68C Rice Transplanter far easier - even for first-time users -so that productivity and profitability are enhanced.
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
- Independently, each of the four Wheels smoothly absorbs shocks while negotiating rough terrain so that vibrations
conveyed to the body as well as to the Transplanting Unit remain minimal. In addition, outstanding stability is maintained so that forward movement remains exceptionally straight while transplanting continues with noteworthy precision.
- Speed and Directional Control
with the HST Lever ①
- Simple clutchless movements of the HST (Hydrostatic Transmission) Lever-steplessly control operational speed and changes of direction between Forward and Reverse.
- Transplanting Unit Raising
- When the HST Lever is shifted to “Reverse” position, the Transplanting Claws automatically stop and theTransplanting Unit is automatically raised. This function is particularly convenient when backing up while turning or during switchback transplanting operations.
- Power Steering ③
- With Power Steering, conditions causing vibrations during operations are not conveyed to the Steering Wheel. This contributes to an excellent straight forward driving performance that contributes to the neatness of transplanting.
- Individual Row Clutch Levers
- The Individual Row Clutch Levers located within easy reach of the operator are simply and easily engaged or disengaged. As a result, transplanting is smoothly completed without loss even when operations take place in an irregularly-formed field.
Facilitating Smoother, Safer Operation
Inspection, maintenance, and parts replacement are all accomplished with utmost ease thanks to the unique Kubota Maintenance System that pursues positive savings of both time and labor which in turn help to reduce operational costs.